Next year, the Kirtlington Ride will be on
Sunday 21st September 2014 commencing at 9.30am by kind permission of Mr & Mrs J. Tylor
Online Entries close 7pm, Thursday 18th September.
Entries on the day - PLEASE READ
We will accept entries on the day with the following provisos:
- Be ready to ride between 2pm and 3pm
- We have LIMITED slots between 2pm and 3pm for entries on the day so to avoid disappointment, please have your entry confirmed by texting the secretary on 07990 978 699.
- If you leave your entry until the day you MUST be competent in trot and canter as you CANNOT be more than 1 1/2 hours on the course, you MUST be back at the finish by 4.30pm AT THE VERY LATEST.
- £20 entry fee + £20 minimum sponsorship for entries on the day.
Please remember to be courteous and kind to all volunteers and staff, we are all giving of our time to raise money for charity and to provide a fun day out for all. We will be as accommodating as we possibly can but need you to understand and abide by the rules for your own safety.
This beautiful ride over approx 7 miles is set in private parkland, woods and tracks, no roadwork. Seven miles with 50 fences and 15 bonus fences including water – jump all, some or none at all. New jumps and altered course for 2014. Photographer, refreshments, prizes & rosettes for every rider. Discounted sponsorship allowance for Pony Club members. Ambulance & vet on site for the duration of the event.
Help us make this a record year for our chosen charities:
- Oxfordshire Air Ambulance
- Child Brain Injury Trust
- Parkinson's UK
- Bicester & Whaddon Chase Hound Club
COME AND ENJOY A REALLY BEAUTIFUL RIDE ACROSS ACRES OF PARKLAND, A FUN AND RELAXED DAY, TREAT YOURSELF AND YOUR HORSE!
HOME COOKED FOOD & REFRESHMENTS ALL DAY
Spaces fill up quickly so we would urge you to enter as soon as possible to guarantee your time slot.
"What a great day, wonderful atmosphere, loads of prizes, the course was excellent and the sun shone, bring on KSR!" Isabella Jardine, Pony Club.
Please visit our Facebook page to find out more about the event and see posts from other riders past and future as well as some fantastic competitions we have running.
Online entry will be available until Friday 19th September 2014.
Paper entry will be available until Monday 15th September 2014.